Hello Dear classmates! In this class, I had to teach
"Quantifiers", but I was just a review because Sara had taught the
Grammar Part. Let me tell you that I don't like this group because they don't
like to participate and they aren't in class on time. This is the group that I
think, It is worse group that I have had since I started to teach at the
University as a practitioner.
Well, thi class, the teacher asked to
develop the free practice from the lesson plan because he wanted to finish the
lesson plan that day.
The first activity that I developed as a
Warm up was "The hot onion ball". I asked students to come to the
front and make a circle. When music stopped the one who had the
"onion" took a piece of paper from it and answer the question that
the piece of paper had.
The second activity was "Rotating
task". Students went to different pictures of big cities and the
countrysides that were pasted around the classroom. They had to disccuss what
they could observe and answer the following question: Where do you prefer to
live, in the countryside or in the city?
At the end of the class, I developed a
Debate on the topic: "Living in a countryside is better than in a big
city". I divided the class into two groups and a group was against and the
other in favor.
To sum up, I want to be so sincere with
you, I don't like this group because they are not responsible. However, I am
sure that I have learned a lot from this experience.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario